Thoughts of the day
- Save our world
- "The fact that bidding is dangerous is not a reason for passing - passing
can be just as dangerous as bidding." (B. Wolff)
- It is better to understand little than to misunderstand a lot. :) (Pebcat)
- A well-balanced player makes up for his inadequacy in the bidding with his
ineptitude in the play. (R. Pavlicek)
- It is possible to outweigh bad bidding by excellent play, BUT NOT vice versa.
- IT IS BETTER TO WIN A FRIEND THAN TO WIN A CONTRACT.
- Learn not only to find what you like, learn to like what you find
- If all preempts are rather weak they become a dull sword.
If you know thoughts, which you think should be posted here, feel free too
send it to me please.
Links to sites with famous quotes:
Eddie Kantar: http://masteringbridge.com/wordpress/?p=23
Famous players in past century: http://www.pattayabridge.com/Famousbridgequotes.htm